Being a girl that loves earrings i never used them that much... and why? Because they were always tangled! It was awful to wake up in the morning wish to chose something quickly and get out of the house... so i thought about a cheap and easy way to do my own earring holder.

I got some wood that i was from the local carpenter... he was going to throw it away so it was free!
I went to a cheap store and got a lot of those nails with a loop... and then i just coated all my wood with some watery black paint, so that the wood grain could still be seen afterwards.

To connect all of it i used some regular nails and fishing cord.

And this was the final result!

Cheap because it costs less then 5 euros and it can hold 84 earrings if you put them separated or 168 if you put the pairs together... right now I have it almost complet.. and is so easy to find the right pair ! :)

Hope you like it, kisses !

Leave a Reply